20′ COMPLIMENTARY recorded hypnosis session – Deep Relaxation
This 20′ COMPLIMENTARY recorded hypnosis session will help you relax and it will transport you to a peaceful garden. When you come back to your fully conscious state, you will feel completely at ease with situations and the world around you. At the same time, will be full of calm energy and ready to undertake life’s challenges.
Hypnosis is a deep relaxation state during which we are more open to suggestions by means of verbal repetition and mental images. It is very useful when we are trying to get rid of undesired behaviors and/or to alleviate anxiety or pain.
It’s important to know that although most people are more open to suggestion during hypnosis, we don’t lose control over our behavior and we cannot be “brainwashed”. During a hypnosis session, the person is aware and remembers what is said.
What to expect from this 20′ COMPLIMENTARY recorded hypnosis session:
- conscious breathing
- relaxation of each part of the body
- visualization of the sky
- deep relaxation of the body
- slowing down of the rhythm of the brain
- enjoying the silence feeling peace, tranquility and oneness with your wise inner mind
- visualization of a safe, calm, peaceful garden
- enjoying the silence
- returning to an awakened state
For the best possible results:
- Sit or lie down comfortably making sure your whole body is supported and in a comfortable position. You need to be able to let your whole body “sink” in the support beneath you.
- Wear preferably noise canceling headphones to be able to focus completely on the recording
- Make sure no-one and nothing will disturb you during those 20′. Don’t forget to switch off your phone!
- Focus on the sound of my voice and follow my instructions. If you catch yourself thinking about other stuff, bring your attention back, focus on my voice and follow the instructions.